We will be doing this program online at your own convenience from home. If you can't join the recorded sessions will be sent.
Workshop done over 2 days, Saturday and Sunday Dec 5-6, 2020
10- 4 pm (with an hour break)
Learn Akashic Records for Beginners via Online
Akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning “Aka” means space, storage place, or repository, and “Sa” means sky, hidden, or secret. A simple translation of “Akasha” is “an unseen space or storage place.” Also referred to as ‘Book of Life’ and ‘Book of Remembrance.’
Everything that has ever occurred is recorded; each thought, word, action, feeling, and intent of every person. Like a huge cosmic world wide web that has existed since the creation of the universe, each of us has our own etheric webpage. When accessed, it can act as a guide, helping to clear karma, contracts, and vows and allowing us to create an unlimited future by unblocking areas that might unconsciously be holding us back.
- What are Akashic Records
- Learn how to access Akashic Records for yourself
- Attunement to 5th dimensional 12 chakras
- Access Sacred door Prayer© to tune into the records
- Raise your vibration to assist in continued clearing
…and much more
In the Workshop, you will be helped with
- Releasing old patterns that no longer serve us.
- Discover talents and unleash to the self-discovery
- Clear your personal energy field to have healthy boundaries.
- Understand what your life lessons are for this lifetime.
- Knowingness to your soul purpose.
And much more...
You will receive:
- An attunement, a spiritual initiation that will open the access to Akashic Records realms with ease.
- A level 1 Akashic manual via Email
- Akashic Level 1 certificate PDF.
- Prerecorded Meditations to access the Records
- Video recordings of the workshop
Srimanju will also be offering a free introductory class on November 20th.
No Prerequisite for this level
Workshop numbers are limited to maintain a high student-teacher interface and to support quality feedback. Full payment required before the workshop begins.