SHOP HOURS: TUESDAY-SATURDAY 11AM-3PM | 23305 BOTHELL-EVERETT HWY BOTHELL, WA 98021 | 206-523-3726
The Stronger Your Imagination, the Less Imaginary the Results
Your world is as rich or poor, as alluring or dull, as you can imagine. Listen to your dreams, let your inner child out to play, put yourself in a place where your bigger story can grab you. When you move in the energy field of a big dream of life, the world responds to you, because you are magnetic.
In this class you will learn to step out of the tired old stories we have inherited from family, from other people telling us who we are, from personal histories of failure and defeat. When you are seized by the Big story great healing becomes available because you can now draw on the immense energy that is generated by the sense of serving a larger purpose and living a mythic life. The muse, or creative genius, and the intelligence of the world-behind-the-world come to support our life projects because you are following a deeper call.
This is an online event held via Zoom. You will receive the Zoom link upon registering, via email from East West Events. A replay recording of the event will be made available to attendees within a week of the event date.
Check out the interview that CJ Liu did with Robert Moss below!
Watch Part 3
In this high-octane adventure you will learn:
· The remedy for bad dreams and nightmares·
· A fast, fun way to share dreams and life stories with others, get helpful feedback and guidance on taking action to honor your dreams.
· How to use a dream or personal image as a portal for a journey to places of healing, initiation, and adventure.
· You are magnetic. Whatever you think or feel strongly, the universe says Yes.
· There is a world of imagination, and it is entirely real
· You can journey to a Magic Library where you have access to master teachers and information on any subject that engages you
· You can learn from ancient Polynesian navigators how to grow a vision of fulfilling your heart's desires so rich and strong that it will get you across choppy and uncharted waters.
· You can grow a dream – a healing image, a vision of possibility, even a path to the next world – for someone in need of a dream.
The workshop will include shamanic journeys powered by Robert's live drumming. You will leave with practices and resources that will help you manifest your deepest dreams, and bring a champagne fizz of magic into everyday life.
Robert Moss has been a dream traveler since doctors pronounced him clinically dead in a hospital in Hobart, Tasmania, when he was three years old. From his experiences in many worlds, he created his School of Active Dreaming, his original synthesis of modern dreamwork, and ancient shamanic and mystical practices for journeying to realms beyond the physical and growing creative imagination. He has led popular workshops all over the world, including a three-year training for teachers of Active Dreaming and online courses for the Shift Network. A former lecturer in ancient history at the Australian National University, he is a New York Times bestselling novelist, poet, journalist, and independent scholar. His many books on dreaming, shamanism, and imagination include Conscious Dreaming, The Secret History of Dreaming, Dreaming the Soul Back Home, The Boy Who Died and Came Back, Sidewalk Oracles, and Mysterious Realities. His latest book, Growing Big Dreams: Manifesting Your Heart's Desires through 12 Secrets of the Imagination is a passionate and practical call to step through the gates of dreams and imagination to survive hard times, travel without leaving home, and grow the vision of a more abundant life so rich and strong that it wants to take root in the world. He has lived in upstate New York since he received a message from a red-tailed hawk under an old white oak. His website is www.mossdreams.com