Your ticket will include access to the live event with Dan Millman, access to the replay recording of the event for up to 2 weeks, your ticket fee includes a signed copy of Dan's new book, Peaceful Heart, Warrior Spirit — A Memoir, shipped to you FREE (for USA attendees only). International attendees will not receive a book with ticket purchase.
This event is special in that it is the book launch event for Dan Millman's new book, Peaceful Heart, Warrior Spirit — A Memoir.
Dan Millman shares the inside story of a decades-long spiritual quest, guided by four radically different mentors who influenced his life and work:
- The Professor: A Bolivian master offering a global heritage of spiritual practices
- The Guru: An American-born Adept whose presence transcended any techniques
- The Warrior-Priest: Martial artist, metaphysician, and healer
- The Sage: a servant of reality who brought Dan back to earth
Dan’s true story and gradual awakening also shed light on our universal quest for happiness and peace.
He will allow ample time for questions and dialogue so that his story may inform and enrich your own — and perhaps even offer an antidote to endless seeking.
Take-Aways from this event:
- Gain perspectives about your own path and purpose
- Avoid pitfalls along the way
- Discover three approaches to spiritual life
- Find the best teacher(s) for you
About Dan Millman:
Dan Millman — a former world champion athlete, gymnastics coach, martial arts instructor, and college professor — has authored 18 books published in 29 languages.
Way of the Peaceful Warrior was adapted to film in 2006. Dan speaks worldwide. To learn more about his work, including access to the free life-purpose calculator: www.PeacefulWarrior.com
This is an online event. After you pay/register the zoom link will be sent to you via the email you registered with. A replay of this event will be available to all registrants and sent out the week after the event.