This is an online event. After you pay/register the zoom link will be sent to you via the email you registered with. A replay of this event will be available to all registrants and sent out the week after the event.
In today’s chaotic world it seems that no one can avoid toxic thoughts, depression, or anxiety -- our mental mess is frequently aggravated and sustained by an inability to manage our runaway thoughts.
But we shouldn't settle into this mental mess as if it's just our new normal. There's hope and help available to us--and the road to healthier thoughts and peak happiness may actually be shorter than you think.
In CLEANING UP YOUR MENTAL MESS (March 2, 2021) by world-renowned neuroscientist and best-selling author, Dr. Caroline Leaf, the solution is offered in five action-oriented steps called the Neurocycle, where she shares practical application and strategies for readers.
Backed by clinical research and illustrated with compelling case studies, Dr. Leaf provides a scientifically supported plan to find and eliminate the root of anxiety, depression, and intrusive thoughts in reader’s lives so they can build a healthy new and automated neural network in 63 days, the length of time to properly build a new habit.
5 Simple, Scientifically Proven Steps to Reduce Anxiety, Stress, and Toxic Thinking:
YOU WILL LEARN
- How the 5 steps can help reduce anxiety and depression by up to 81% according to clinical studies
- How science can help us transition from being aware of toxic thoughts to catching and managing them in their early stages
- How to capitalize on directed neuroplasticity using the Neurocycle
- To apply mind-management to unwire toxic habits and trauma
- How to leverage the lessons in the book for their daily lifestyle, including connection, brain-building, sleep, diet, exercise, people-pleasing, toxic perfectionism, overthinking, toxic emails, and texts
- Why mindfulness is not enough and how strategic mind-management through the 5 steps can take a reader beyond mindfulness
There are 2 ticket options:
1) Event Only -$20
2) Event + A copy of "Cleaning up Your Mental Mess" - $32 (U.S. Address only, shipping fee included)
If you do not have a U.S. address, or if you would like to register for the event only, please choose the option "Event Only".
We will send the book out after the event. The estimated delivery window for this media mail shipment is 2-8 business days.
About Dr. Caroline Leaf:
Dr. Caroline Leaf is a communication pathologist and cognitive neuroscientist specializing in cognitive and metacognitive neuropsychology.
Since the early 1980s, she has researched the mind-brain connection, the nature of mental health, and the formation of memory. She was one of the first in her field to study how the brain can change (neuroplasticity) with directed mind input.
During her years in clinical practice, she worked with many people who struggled with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE), learning disabilities (ADD, ADHD), autism, dementia, and mental ill-health issues like anxiety and depression.
Dr. Leaf is also the bestselling author of Switch on Your Brain, Think Learn Succeed, Think and Eat Yourself Smart, and many more.
She teaches at academic, medical, and neuroscience conferences, churches, and to various audiences around the world. She is also part of the mental health initiative in Washington, DC. Dr. Leaf is currently conducting ongoing clinical trials using the 5-step program she developed while in private practice to further demonstrate the effectiveness of mind-directed techniques to help relieve mental ill-health problems such as anxiety, depression, and intrusive thoughts.
Order Dr. Caroline Leaf's books including, CLEANING UP YOUR MENTAL MESS HERE!